After riding high after more than a great release, Rockstar Games still looks to give more to the fans. This time they want to update the millions of people who bought the game on the online aspect of the game.
For the first time, Rockstar Games will launch GTA online as a main platform of the game. Yes, other GTA titles have used multiplayer functions within the game but this time they plan on doing multiplayer on a grander scale. GTA online will allow up to 16 players to venture out within the free world of GTA. Here’s what you can expect from GTA online.
- A fully realized and living world for multiple players that will continue to grow and take shape over time.
- The ultimate shape of GTA Online will be determined as much by you, the player, as by the work we put in. What you like and don’t like, what you play and what you want will determine how the game develops and what it turns into.
- Everything we do will be informed by feedback from the gammers – from the types of missions that roll out to all kinds of future content.
- Constant stream of new content, tweaks and updates in the weeks and months ahead.
- Sports: Join your friends / any random stranger for a game of tennis, a round of golf or go base jumping and more, all for cash and Reputation.
- Customization: Create your character using the Character Creator – then earn some cash and spend it getting dressed for success. You can also collect and customize cars for your garage and personalize your full weapons cache.
Check out all the new features on Rockstar Games official site.