Axe Body Spray Sends Brooklyn Student To The Hospital

    Comments:  | Leave A Comment

    original

    If you’re single and you don’t know why, but happen to enjoy smelling like an array of scents found in the Axe body spray collection, you might want to read this.

    A Brooklyn prep school was forced to shut down Wednesday afternoon after a sixth grader sprayed Axe body spray in a classroom. Emergency crews were sent to Medgar Evers Preparatory School in Crown Heights around 1 p.m. after a “hazardous” substance — now confirmed as the cheap aerosol cologne — caused several sixth grade students to become ill.

    According to a statement released by the school, EMS transported eight students to the hospital, and parents of two students took them to their own doctors.” Officials at the school say disciplinary action is pending.

    Apparently this isn’t the first instance when Axe has harmed children. A Pennsylvania high school banned the nasty scent from its halls following hospitalization of one of its students. And in Connecticut, a high school fire alarm was set off after a student used an “overabundance” of the spray.

    How about we just make the world a better place by banning this crap from existence?

    Tags: » »

    Comments

    blog comments powered by Disqus
    Follow

    Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

    Join 430 other followers