There are some things that just take us forever to grasp. Should we stay at the job we hate? Do we stay with the girl for the summer just because she has A/C? I don’t know, and neither do you. But here are 13 things about life you finally figured out.
1. It’s okay to admit when you’re wrong
2. Loyalty means nothing when you’re dealing with a toxic friend
3. When you ask out a girl, if she doesn’t say yes, she definitely means no.
4. Normal is relative
5. Always trust your gut
6. Stop worrying about what other people think
7. Money isn’t everything
8. The dislike you have for another person has nothing to do with them and everything to do with you
9. You can learn ANYTHING on YouTube
10. College isn’t for everyone
11. If you want something you have to go out and get it
12. Going to bed early is good for the soul
13. Your parents made up everything as they went along. And so will you