The tracklist for Jay-Z’s Blueprint 3 hit the Web this morning. Color us intrigued: A track with Chris Martin, an Eminem beat (and some bars) and another potential Oasis diss. Guy can really hold a grudge. Check out the full rumored tracklist after the jump and ponder our queries.
The Blueprint 3 (as rumored)
01. Wake Up New York (Intro)
02. Most Kings
03. Hades (Lucifer Pt. II)
04. Eternal Jewels (ft. Jay Electronica) [prod. by Jay Electronica]
05. Blueprint 3
06. Lucy (ft. Chris Martin)
07. The Audacity of Dope
08. S.L.U. Pt. 2 (ft. Nas, Andre 3000, and Young Jeezy)
09. Election Night (We believe in Obama)
10. Just Memories
11. Apostate (ft. Eminem) [prod. by Eminem]
13. My Brothers Keeper (ft. Scarface)
14. Brooklyn Lost
15. Weeds & Concrete
16. Without Rain
The GIANT Questions
1. Is Jay-Z rushing to release this album so he can end his contract with Def Jam and start getting that Live Nation money?
2. Will the M.I.A. sample be as annoying on “Swagger Like Us Part 2″ as it was on the original?
3. Isn’t putting out an Oasis diss song kind of like kicking a bum? (Sub-question: Really?)
4. Will Eminem rap about being overweight/losing himself?
5. With two titles referencing Obama, should we expect a 16-bar cameo from MC B-Roc (or at least a speech sample)?
6. What does New York dream about when it’s asleep?
7. Will “Without Rain” address peak water?
8. What type of iPhone app will accompany this record, and will it be better than Yelp?
9. Aren’t we so over Chris Martin yet?
10. Wait, what? No “Jockin’ Jay-Z”?