1. Diddy: Check out this Bad Boy getting all Dirt Money in his newest video, “Angels.” The track features the late great Notorious B.I.G. Diddy’s Last Train To Paris album should be leaving sometime next year.
2. Kanye West: This bi-polar superstar was all smiles with Dame Amber Rose at the movie screening for the highly anticipated film Precious, starring Mariah Carey, GIANT Paula Patton, and funny woman Mo’Nique. Yeezy’s was in rare paranoia form last week when he threw a temper tantrum because the paparazzi were following him while he was shopping. Cool it down Yay, I don’t think Amber would approve.
3. Ciara: Seems like after that short weave, I mean cut, CiCi’s hair, shoot, I mean weave just keeps getting longer and longer. The singer was spotted leaving the hair salon with that good import from Taiwan.
4. Raekwon: The buzz around this former Wu-Tang Clan member is getting crazy. Kwon’s Only Built For Cuban Linx… Part II is getting so much attention, it’s even giving HOV’s Blueprint III a run for its money.
6. T-Pain: The auto-tunes king spoke on his Jay-Z beef this morning when he called into the Power 105 Morning Show and did a little venting. Pain was actually a little salty because he felt like Jigga was dissing him on the low… well duh!! Everyone’s getting a little tired of that screechy voice and probably those ridiculous top hats. HOV might have done you a favor.
7. Barack Obama: Guess some parents didn’t want their their little chaps to hear President Obama’s back-to-school speech. The president called for all schoolers to work hard and focus on their school work instead of outside nonsense. Yea parents, Obama’s speech was definitely bad and too much for the precious children to bear.
8. The Dream: Wonder how long The Dream and Christina Milian will be together now that they’re officially married. As long as there’s no sex-tape surfaced, cheating, domestic abuse, money stealing, subliminal disses on records, or infatuation with Amber Rose the happy couple should do just fine.
10. Chris Brown: Seems like the Virginia native is having a lot of fun at his tricked out crib lately. Breezy tweeted some of his household toys to his fans. Hope the singer’s remorse for woopin’ up on Rihanna was genuine. Still can’t get over that baby-blue boe-tie.