1. Barack Obama: One thing the president of the United States can’t be accused of lying about are the feelings that still surround the 9/11 attacks. On the eight year tragic anniversary Obama has marked September 11th as a National Day of Service and Remembrance.
2. Jay-Z: HOV laid out the blueprint to his life surrounding The Blueprint 3, marriage, and owning the New Jersey Nets when he appeared on “The Late Show With David Letterman,” Wednesday night. The multi-mogul, in a recent interview pouted about not getting enough credit for all he’s done as the president of Def Jam. Right, because your millions are pions and you couldn’t possibly be satisfied could you Jigga.
3. Rihanna: The quiet spoken diva was all look and flair while she galavanted around NY for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week’s “Fashion Night Out.” RiRi looked fierce in her all black dress while paparazzi clang to the superstar singer like a bee to honey. Other R&B sexy ladies attended “Fashion Night Out” including Amerie, Solange, and Keri HIlson.
4. 50-Cent: Curtis Jackson’s been a real business thug, I mean man lately. The rapper was in NYC yesterday promoting his new book ‘The 50th Law,’ and he just released a new single with Ne-Yo called “Baby By Me,” for his upcoming fifth studio album Before I Self-Destruct. Hope the book sells more than his last album did.
5. Mary J. Blige: The paparazzi couldn’t seem to get enough of the veteran R&B singer as she left her Manhattan hotel wearing a dazzling black leather jacket, black pumps, and blue rolled up jeans number. As usual the paparazzi were on the prowl in NY also catching Jamaican rapper Sean Paul leaving Bryant Park and Chris Breezy arriving at the JFK International Airport Thursday morning. Aren’t you suppose to be doing community service mister?
7. Drake: The Canadian newby and Weezy F. Baby can’t seem to get enough of each other. Seems like Wayne is taking the place of Birdman as a teacher and Drake has taken over the role of Wayne as the pupil. The duo released another track called ‘My Darlin’ Baby.” Let’s just hope there’s no kissing on the mouth in the future for these two man-crushes.
8. Kanye West: With a jigsaw-puzzled new haircut Ye had to have known he was going to win at the famed BMI Urban Music Awards last night. Among the other winners to take home awards were LIl’ Wayne and Keri Hilson.
9. Michael Jackson: When will they leave leave MJ at peace in his grace? Now, the scheduled tribute concert for the late great King of Pop has been cancelled because of scheduling conflicts. It’s probably not happening because all the celeb singer’s that were supposed to be involved denied affiliation. Hopefully Jermaine Jackson wasn’t lying about the tribute to get some attention.
10. Whitney Houston: After the circulating rumors that Whitney cracked on the Oprah Winfrey Show turned out to be more of a publicity stunt Grammy winner has been going full force with her brand new video for her hit single “I Look To You.” The R&B singer is currently #1 on the Billboard charts.