Since the Knicks are more interested in winning “Oldest Roster” of the 2012-2013 season, than winning a chip, Patrick Ewing might as well suit up. Here are the top 7 reasons why the Knicks need to bring Patrick Ewing back:
7. Knicks were in their prime during the Ewing Era. They haven’t gotten past the first round of the playoffs since the 99-00 season. Ewing was traded in 2000.
6. Ewing and Kurt Thomas were teammates at one point. They will definitely see eye to eye. (See what I did here?)
5. Melo would have reason to pass the ball. Right now… he has none.
4. The Ball-boys might actually have to do some work because Ewing sweats so much.
3. He was the last Knick elected to the hall of fame. No one on this team is worthy.
2. Concession stands will start selling patty and coco bread to celebrate his return. Jamaicans will rejoice. MSG is the perfect location for a bashment.
1. He is the franchise leader in blocked shots, rebounds, field goal percentage, free throws & attempts and most importantly, points. No one on the 2012-2013 roster can see him.
#Sincerely, Lakers Fan